Saturday, April 12, 2008

6 mile run (start of taper)

I had some trouble with my Garmin this morning so I have no idea how fast I was running. I tried to take it easy, between 7:30 to 7:45 pace for most of the way. I think I picked it up a little bit the last 1.5 miles. Total mileage was around 6 miles approximately, again no help from Garmin. When I got home I did 4x75m striders or pick-ups concentrating on form. I feel really good and am excited to see what kind of marathon time I have in me.

After the run we took Matt to his first swim class of the year. It ended up being 30 minutes of play time as there was no instruction or organization to the class. Matt and I had a blast though. He loves the water. Also, Micah got on the swings for the first time today. See pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, enjoy the taper, I am also eager to see what kind of marathon you have in you.