Monday, September 27, 2010

5 mile morning run

I am ready for a time change! It is till dark at 6 am. Ok, not dark, but the sun is just coming up. I ran my 5 mile route to Joe Walker, two loops, and return. I felt pretty good about it, running a good portion at 7 min pace and a few moments under 7 min pace. Total time for 5 miles was 38 minutes. Today was the first day of a serious build up. Hold me too it would ya!

Tomorrow is another day, and there will be another battle!
--Sebastian Coe (Don't know who he is? Look it up!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sebastian Coe was always my favorite against Steve Ovett and Steve Cram. What a trio they were.

Chuck said...

Glad to hear that your calf is feeling well enough to run at 7 minute pace or faster!

Clay and I are both old enough to remember watching Seb Coe race against Ovett and Cram.