Friday, February 29, 2008

29 min on the 29th leap mileage to 100 for Feb.

I needed 3.5 miles to put my total at 100 miles for February. I also needed a recovery run from a tough workout yesterday. I usually don't run on Friday but today is leap day and how often do you get to run on leap day?

So today 2/29/08 I ran for 29 minutes and got my 3.5 miles in to put my total mileage for the month up to 100! February was a tough month that included only 4 miles in the first 9 days due to illness. I missed 2 days of work but was able to recover and get in a few good workouts including an 19 miler and a 13.2 mile time trial in 1:32. My tempo runs have been getting faster and I am looking forward to some great workouts in March.

March inlcudes 5 full weekends so the monthly mileage should be high. This coming month should be the toughest, hardest and fastest month of my training for Boston. March also includes birthdays for my father, son, sister, wife & sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and my wedding anniversary. Should be a busy month.

No comments: