Wednesday, May 14, 2008

4 mile easy run

The mornings have been great around here lately. Both my hamstrings are tight today (the left still worse than the right). I did a lot of stretching yesterday with may have increased my soreness. It was about a 30 minute run for 4 miles, I had no watch.

4 miles included a few surges here and there, but it took at least 3 miles to feel warmed up.

Keep an eye out for the results of the Bolder Boulder in Colorado on May 26th. Ryan Hall and Deena Kastor, both US Marathon Trials champs, are scheduled to run there in 11 days. Should be an exciting race. Interesting, since they both ran marathons about a month ago, they are now doing some 10k speed training and then I am assumming they will start doing more threshold runs and marathon pacing long runs as they prepare for Beijing in August.

No comments: