Tuesday, May 6, 2008

4 miles in 32 minutes

Ran 4 miles in 32 minutes today. I would say I still only feel about 75-80% recovered, but I guess it has only been two weeks since Boston. I did a l mile loop around our neighborhood a few times just in case I needed to quit early.

I wanted to post a link to some video interviews of Coach Jack Daniels, PhD. This guy really knows his stuff and trains runners with a scientific evidence based approach, but also gets into their heads and learns how each runner psychologically needs to be treated. He is on my list of people I would love to meet. That list also includes Jim Ryun and Roger Bannister.

That flocasts.org website has some great running videos and interviews including Shalane Flanagan breaking the american record in the 10k this weekend (30:34). This is a great site if you are looking to kill an hour or more.

No comments: