Sunday, March 23, 2008

Great day for a run!

Today may have been the nicest day of the year so far. After a week of windy days we had a great weekend. I was busy with family activities but was able to get in a run Sunday morning with Andi. We ran 5.5 miles and averaged 8:13 per mile. She is running a 10k on April 26th at CSUN and we decided she should shoot for 50 minutes.

I have one month until the Boston Marathon. I am still having some right shin pain that is irritating more than anything. After about 5 miles today it started to feel a little better and I picked up the pace, it didn't hurt any worse. Eventually I will have to test it with a run around marathon pace. I have really been trying to rest and baby it.

No other news to report.
Here are 50 great things you never knew you could do with tennis balls.

No comments: