Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Half mile hill repeats x4 (total mileage 9)

I postponed my Tuedsay morning run to Wednesday due to lack of sleep Monday night (the boys were up off and on all night). It sure is dark at 5:45am since the time change.

I did the same half mile hill that I have done in the past but this time I did 4 repeats. Started with a 2.5 mile warm up. Recovery was half mile down the hill to the start. My times on the hill were faster 3:30, 3:22, 3:15, 3:15. Ran 2.5 miles home for a total of 9 miles for the morning. Total time was 1:08:14 (Avg pace 7:34).

Today was the first day that I did our circuit workout on the same day as a morning run. I was definitely tired but still got in a good 25 min workout. I will probably be stiff tomorrow. Planned an easy 10 mile Thursday.

Here's and interesting running log from a girl who ran 214 miles in a week while working 20 hours. (Not recommended unless properly trained).

Cool pictures from a cross country ski race in Switzerland.

No comments: