Friday, December 12, 2008

After a week off I'm back 5mi (37:24)

I was recovered from the flu by Tuesday but I have no excuse for Wed. and Thurs. I finally got out for a run this morning. It has been cold out here with lows in the mid 20s which is part of what kept me in bed this week. Today it was very cloudy and looked like it might rain, but the temp when I left was 40 degrees. I had a great run on the level surfaces around my neighborhood. I ran 5 miles in 37:24 (avg pace 7:29).

Good luck to Clay tomorrow running the Santa Monica Christmas 10k, sub 42min for sure!

The 30th footlocker highschool championships is this weekend in San Diego, CA. It is amazing how many of these kids went on to become Olympians. Check out this video with interviews with past runners who went on to great things.

Visit Flotrack.org For More Videos

No comments: