Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sick Stutelbergs Stay Inside

For those of you wondering why I didn't post this weekend, it is because the whole family had some form of a flu type virus, even though we all had flu shots. No mileage for any of the Stutelbergs this weekend.

Congratulations to my buddy Ron Gallagher for finishing the Las Vegas Half Marathon in what I believe is a PR (2:13:08).
His dad also ran a PR and his wife Julie finished strong after recovering from being sick that week.

Jordan Hasay won the Footlocker West Regional at Mt. SAC this weekend. It was a slow tactical race to qualify because Nationals is in one week. She is the only person ever to win Regionals 4 years in a row. Check out the pictures and results here.
I think I would be intimidated if I was in high school and one of the other runners in my race was wearing a USA singlet.

No comments: