Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10 on the 10th

I got in a good 10 miles this morning. It has been extremely windy around here for the last three days but this morning was just breezy, well breezy for here anyway. I decided to do smaller loops so I would not have to run into the wind for any long period of time. I included a few smaller hills with a downhill finish. I completed the 10 miles in 1:13:47 (7:23 pace) It ended up being more like a progression run but the up hill portions were in the first half of the run. I didn't realize that today was the tenth until I got to work. So it was 10 on the 10th.

Happy 70th birthday to Chuck Norris!


Here is a plug for the Nutty Runners 5k this Saturday at 8:30 am at Joe Walker Middle School. The course will follow the parade route for the Almond Blossom Festival. My friend Dale Lister is the race director. Sign up online here.

1 comment:

Dale Lister said...

Thanks for the plug! I am excited. Online registration just closed with 125 in the 5K and 21 in the children's run. Of course people can still register at the race!