Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beat the wind by 9 miles!

I got in a good medium effort 9 miles this morning with a 2 mile warm up to the aqeuduct then went out and back 2 miles each way toward Highland (south) on the dirt side and extended the route home. I was hitting 7:00-7:30 pace on the aqueduct and could feel the breeze increasing on the way back. Both of my calves were tight but overall I felt pretty good.

I get a daily email for Runners World with a quote and today's was, "It is a sublime thing to suffer and be stronger."--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, American educator and poet.

Stronger aerobically anyway for us endurance athletes.


REMINDER: Running clinic at Valley Physical Therapy Group on Saturday March 6th at 11:00am (1306 West Ave. J Suite 2) in Lancaster, CA. Topic is Recovery, including worout recovery, adding recovery to training, and marathon recovery. Question and Answer to follow.

March 7th at 8 am Mountain Trail Fun Run on the PCT north of San Fransisquito Rd. hosted by Clay Patten, PT.


This is why I don't do field events:
(Don't worry she's ok)

Track and Field Videos on Flotrack

No comments: