Tuesday, June 1, 2010

400th post and May totals

Mileage totals for May was 85 (my first month under 100 this year). Total for the year is now 640. May included LD50 recovery with R knee pain and L achilles pain, then illness. I seem to be recovered from all of that now. I looked back to a year ago and two years ago and I think this is the worst shape I have been in at this time of year. Hopefully the next 100 posts will hold some good training and racing!

My plan for the rest of the year is:
Newhall 5k on July 4th
Santa Clarita Half Marathon on Nov. 7th
Surf City Marathon Feb. 6th

I also plan on some aqueduct time trials and maybe a 10k or 10 miler between July and November. We'll see how things progress. I am not signed up for any of these races yet! Surf City is only $96.85 for the next 1000 entrants. Have to get in on that one soon.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Congratulations on your 400th post. Glad to hear you are feeling good. Best wishes on your training and racing!