Friday, July 3, 2009

30th birthday run!

I got up early today on my 30th birthday to log 8 miles in about 62 minutes (avg pace 7:45). I went up to the aqueduct and turned around at 4 miles. I felt great and thought about going farther until I remembered that I am running 30 miles on Sunday!

Tomorrow Newhall ID 5K pacing my wife Andi. She has not raced in a long time. We'll see how it goes. Check back tomorrow for results.

Getting excited about the 30 miler. I have 25 people signed up to run a portion with me and 2 guys biking the entire time. Weather forecast looks good, it might even cool down a bit.

1 comment:

Fernando Acosta said...

Happy Birthday!!! I did plan to attend your event but my plans changed for the 4th of July. I just arrived from Pismo Beach. Whatever our wildest dreams may be, they only scratch the surface of what is possible...
Namaste,
Fernando Acosta