Monday, January 7, 2008

Progression Runs

For those of you interested, here is a link from Coach Greg McMillan out of Flagstaff, AZ on what he calls progression runs, which is exactly what I was talking about last week. He explains the physiology benefits and 3 types of progression runs you can try. Check out the article and the rest of his site. There is some great information there and a great running calculator to help you determine training speeds for different workouts specific to you.

My training partner Clay ran 3:44 at Orange County on what turned out to be a pretty good day to run but a hilly second half of the race. Congrats to him. He's now officially in the sub 4 club.

No run today but I am doing a 20 minute dynamic ciruit workout MWF that I will go over on another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the article on progression runs. Thanks for filling myhead with new knowledge. I am already proud of what your able to do so far. keep up the good work and I will check in to keep tabs on krazylegz....